Book your visit online and save 10%
One of the great secrets of the Javanese Royalty is a luxurious body scrub believed to be one of the nature’s best exfoliating methods. This traditional Javanese health and beauty rituals have been used by ladies of the Royal family to exfoliate, cleanse, soften and rejuvenate their skin. Our Lulur is made from a blend of finely ground Javanese native herbs, spices such as Pandanus leaves, Turmeric, Curcuma and Rice powder.
- Helps increase blood flow and circulation.
- Eliminates dead skin, allowing fresh, vibrant skin to show.
- Is anti-inflammatory, which helps reduce redness and smooths troubled skin.
- Is anti-aging, reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Naturally heats up the body, helping to boost circulation and eliminate toxins.
- Is an emollient, keeping skin firm and smooth.
- Is a natural sedative, bringing inner peace and calmness.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties, helping to reduce the signs of scars and acne.
- Is used to brighten and soften the skin.
- Is high in antioxidants, helping to slow down signs of aging.
- Is packed with vitamin E, making it incredibly moisturizing.
See it First
The entire process begins with a scrapping of the feet followed by a full-body massage. Next comes the lulur itself, which is a natural body scrub, made from Pandanus leaves, Turmeric, Sandalwood, mixed with rice flour, traditional spices and other roots, to remove dead skin cells. Then the yogurt is applied on the whole body to refresh and soften the complexion. The result is baby-soft skin with an enchanting look and feel.
This traditional Javanese health and beauty rituals have been used by ladies of the Royal family to exfoliate, cleanse, soften and rejuvenate their skin.
What is Included
Deeply nourishing 100% pure plants oil without paraben, mineral oils or fragrance suitable to any skin types. Application of an organic mask is optional, tailored to your individual needs. Better For Your Health. Better For Your Skin.
Ginger tea, Juices, Jamu, (drink that has been part of the Javanese life for over a thousand years. It is used to maintain good health, eliminate diseases, increase strength and endurance. Most popular version is made with saffron, ginger, tamarind and honey).